Frequently Asked Questions
How much does each bundle weigh?
Approximately 3.5 oz
How much hair will I need to complete a full sew-in?
We suggest (1) closure, length of 12-20 inches (3) or more, 22 or more inches in length please purchase (4) or more bundles of hair.
What does “weft” mean?
Weft hair is used for sew-ins, custom wigs, and ponytails. Wefts are sewn into tracks by a machine that creates a stitching across the top of the track with the hair completing the bottom of the track.
Can the hair wefts be cut?
Yes, However we suggest that you do not cut your wefts, due to excess shedding that may occur.
Does the hair shed?
Customers may experience minimal shedding, this is normal, however, proper maintenance is extremely important to ensure the longevity of the hair.
Which hair products should I use for weft hair?
Please use high quality sulfate-free shampoo and conditioners to cleanse the hair and avoid using heavy styling products.
Can I color the hair?
Yes, however, we suggest the hair extensions be colored by a skilled experienced professional.
How do I care for my 100% Virgin Hair extensions in the morning and at night?
• Brush or comb through and style as usual
• When needed applying an alcohol-free hair serum for shine
• Before going to bed, braid your hair into one loose large braid and wear a satin scarf or bonnet.
• When waking up, undo braid and comb using a wide tooth comb (or paddle brush) through beginning at the ends and working your way up to roots.
• Style as needed
• Shampoo at least once a week using a High quality sulfate-free shampoo
• Do not massage the hair
• Rinse thoroughly
• Apply a moisturizing conditioner and comb hair, starting with the ends working your way up to your scalp
• Rinse thoroughly
• Let air-dry *** please never go to sleep with wet hair, this may cause the hair to matte and become unmanageable, rods may be used to help maintain hair instead of applying heat.
How long does the hair last?
With proper installation and maintenance by a professional, our 100% Virgin Human Hair can last for a very long time, at least 6 months to year or even longer.
Can I go swimming?
Yes, we recommend braiding your hair and placing it in a ponytail before swimming or exercising.